It is one of the most well-known recently created vodka cocktails, however no one knows its origin for sure, but it is said that it was created by a driven bartender from Florida for a prize of USD 1,000 to the bartender who sold the most peach schnapps ( peach). The result was a fresh, fruity and sweet drink.
– 40 ml of GABRI VODKA
– 20 ml of peach liqueur (peach)
– 40 ml of orange juice (better natural)
– 40 ml of cranberry juice (or grenadine)
– 1 slice of orange
– In a cocktail shaker, mix the 40 ml of GABRÍ VODKA, 20 ml of peach liqueur, 40 ml of cranberry juice and 40 ml of orange juice.
– Shake the cocktail shaker and serve it in a tall glass with ice with a strainer, preventing the orange pulp from falling.
– You can garnish with a slice of orange or a cherry.